We bake 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday) in Llanidloes.
Bread is available from:
- Great Oak Foods in Llanidloes (Tues-Sat)
- High Street Deli in Newtown (Tues, Fri, Sat)
- Cultivate in Newtown Market Hall (Tues, Thurs)
- Siop Blodyn Tatws Machynlleth (Tues)
- Alun Owen Butchers Caersws (Tues/Thurs)
- La Vida Verde Llandrindod (Wed)
- More on the stockists page.
- What bread is available on each day?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As the sun shines through the window on a frosty morning, I thought it might be a good time to reflect on what Andy’s Bread has been up to in the last few months. December was a crazily busy month. more »
I had a great morning teaching my first beginners bread-making course yesterday. We made tin loaves, ciabattas, ciabatta rolls and muffins. The next two courses are on Monday 10th March and 7th April. The session lasts around 4 1/2 hours and more »
I’m pleased to say that Andy’s Bread has now moved after 3 years to a brand new kitchen at The Old Mill bar in Llanidloes. Still a small micro-bakery and baking twice a week, I now have a deck oven, more »